FOR THE PERIOD OF THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS THE FOLLOWING EXTRAORDINARY RUNS WILL BE CARRIED OUT:
17 and 18 December from 10.30 pm to 11.00 pm
on 21st, 22nd and 23rd December from 10.30pm to 11.00pm
December 24th from 10.30pm to 12.00pm (Christmas mass)
on 26th, 27th and 28th December from 10.30pm to 11.00pm
December 29th from 10.30pm to 12.00am
December 30th from 10.30pm to 11.00pm
on December 31st from 10.30 pm to 2.00 am on January 1st
January 1st from 10.30pm to 11.00pm
January 2nd from 10.30pm to 11.00pm
January 3rd from 10.30pm to 11.00pm
January 4th from 22.30 to 24.00
from 5 to 8 January from 10.30 pm to 11.00 pm.
Here is the reportage of the RSI on the cable car and on the village of Chamois
THE BUISSON – CHAMOIS CABLE CAR IS OPEN.
For containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus the “Buisson – Chamois” cable car carries out the service with these new provisions:
- Continuous rides when there are 12 people in the stations
- Capacity limitation to 32 people in case of large turnout
- Limitation of the capacity of the waiting rooms
- Obligation of surgical mask FFP2 at the station entrance (masks FFP2 are on sale at the desk)
- Obligation to sanitize hands before and after the trip
- Continuous ventilation of the cars
- Obligation to measure te temperature
- Obligation of Green Pass; from 10/01/2022 Green Pass with vaccination
We ask you to read the following provisions for travelers:
- Do not use the implant if you have symptoms of acute respiratory infections attributable to infection with the COVID 19 virus, or fever greater than 37.5 °.
- Follow the signs and always keep the interpersonal distance of 1 m along the paths indicated inside the stations.
- Wear surgical protective mask for nose and mouth.
- Sanitize your hands or gloves before boarding the vehicles and when you have finished your journey.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, mouth with your hands.
- Maintain the intended position on the vehicles and occupy only the permitted places.
- Inform workers in the presence of symptoms of acute respiratory infections attributable to infection with the COVID 19 virus, or fever greater than 37.5 °.
It should be noted that the rooms are sanitized daily.
Thanks for collaboration
Mask Type FFP2
Are you tired of car queues, traffic and parking? Leave the car and go up to Chamois!
At 1815 meters above sea level, reachable only on foot, by bike or cable car, Chamois is the place for you, where the crisp air coming down from the Cervino valley will make you forget the heat and stress of the city.