Here is the reportage of the RSI on the cable car and on the village of Chamois
NOTICE OF RUNS CANCELED
We inform our esteemed customers that on the occasion of important and extraordinary control works on the cable car the following closure is necessary:
Tuesday 23 March closing from 8:00 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 18:30
(The runs at 13:00 and 18:30 may be delayed)
REGULAR RUNS: 7: 00-7: 30-8: 00- (closing) -13: 00-13: 30-14: 00-14: 30- (closing) -18: 30-19: 00-19: 30 -20: 00-20: 30-21: 00-22: 00-22: 25
THE BUISSON – CHAMOIS CABLE CAR IS OPEN.
For containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus the “Buisson – Chamois” cable car carries out the service with these new provisions:
- Continuous rides when there are 12 people in the stations
- Capacity limitation to 20 people in case of large turnout
- Limitation of the capacity of the waiting rooms
- Obligation of surgical mask at the station entrance (masks of this type or with higher filtering capacity are on sale at the desk)
- Obligation to sanitize hands before and after the trip
- Continuous ventilation of the cars
- Obligation to measure te temperature
We ask you to read the following provisions for travelers:
- Do not use the implant if you have symptoms of acute respiratory infections attributable to infection with the COVID 19 virus, or fever greater than 37.5 °.
- Follow the signs and always keep the interpersonal distance of 1 m along the paths indicated inside the stations.
- Wear surgical protective mask for nose and mouth.
- Sanitize your hands or gloves before boarding the vehicles and when you have finished your journey.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, mouth with your hands.
- Maintain the intended position on the vehicles and occupy only the permitted places.
- Inform workers in the presence of symptoms of acute respiratory infections attributable to infection with the COVID 19 virus, or fever greater than 37.5 °.
It should be noted that the rooms are sanitized daily.
Thanks for collaboration
Are you tired of car queues, traffic and parking? Leave the car and go up to Chamois!
At 1815 meters above sea level, reachable only on foot, by bike or cable car, Chamois is the place for you, where the crisp air coming down from the Cervino valley will make you forget the heat and stress of the city.